Saturday, April 25, 2009

USA Dominates the World Cheer and Dance Finals

I'm on the last leg of my 4-day trip to Disney, without having stepped into the parks once - I've spent far too much time editing , shooting and studying. Kinda disappointing, but I got plenty of shots to show for it.

Day 1 was mostly travel, and in the evening was the opening ceremony and pair cheer stunts. The dance team had a run through in the practice area





Day 2 was the main event, and I worked all day. Had I not brought my laptop with me I would have filled my cards in the first 3 hours. It consisted of all 3 dance competitions and the remaining cheer.




The Netherlands had by far the most impressive costume, with their music being from "Memoirs of a Geisha".







In the end, the US took home 6 gold medals, one for each devision they competed in.

No comments: